Our experience of advising insurance brokers means you can rely upon us for a full range of corporate, commercial, insurance and regulatory advice to help you minimise risk and maximise opportunities in your projects and transactions - wherever in the world you are doing business.
Our work includes advice on matters such as:
- Drafting and reviewing insurance-related contracts including introducer agreements, appointed representative agreements, delegated authority agreements, TOBAs and service agreements.
- Financial services regulatory advice.
- Advice on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, and other commercial ventures.
- Advice for insurance brokers’ customers on insurance and liability provisions in commercial contracts they into which they are entering.
- Assisting insurance brokers and their customers in positioning disputed insurance claims.
- Assisting insurance brokers in relation to legal questions raised by their customers.
- New product development and distribution.
- Captives and other alternative risk transfer (ART) vehicles.
- Responses to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).